iWMS is designed to be operational centric and easy to implement. Our scalable design gives you the flexibility to add or enhance functionalities configured to your growing business needs. KEYfields’ iWMS process flows and control procedures are refined from years of experience in implementing and managing districentres and hubs for the Chemical, Cold Chain, FMCG, Electronics, oil & Gas, Healthcare, and Bonded Goods Industries.
- Operations centric, intuitive user interface design
- Multi-Companies / Accounts / Sites
- Multi-Language support
- Harmonized System (HS) & CASC Code for Customs Integration
- Location mapping
- Flexible putaway & allocation strategy configuration
- Advanced lot configuration feature
- Inbound receiving & putaway
- Warehouse billing configuration and invoice generation
- Outbound job creation and processing
- Outbound orders planning and processing
- Packing and cartonization
- Shipment planning and processing
- Wireless connectivity
- Barcode scanning
- Pick & pack functionality
- Route planning
- Batch Picking
- Mobile POD
- Kitting and assembly
- VAS support
- Fixed & variable billing
- Dock management
- Pick face & replenishment
- Graphlets cockpit
- Report scheduler
- Track and trace
- Stock count
- Product shelf life control
- EDI integration
- Inventory hold by date period
- Dash board for manager to monitor overall shipment status
- Comprehensive standard reporting and KPI
Mobility Function- iWMS
- Inbound receiving & confirmation of Goods Receipt while validating on the SKU and quantity in Goods Receive created.
- Outbound Pick, Pack and Ship while validating on the Goods Issue created to speed up the outbound process.
- Real time update from Warehouse Operations to CS and vice versa over Mobile iWMS.
These features together with your domain knowledge will allow you to manage and optimize your warehouse and resources through industry best-practices.
iWMS.net is designed using the latest Microsoft’s .NET technology. The result is a cost-effective system that can be deployed across different operating system platforms. The entire system is built on component-based design methodology. This allows functionality to be added, enhanced or replaced quickly and modularly without affecting the rest of the system. Being dynamic to changing needs is imperative in any system. KEYfields’ scalable design allows it to run on all major database engines. This enables any organization to start small and scale the system up only when the need arises. It can be configured to meet individual company specific requirements.
Benefits : why iWMS!
- Optimize resources
- Reduce operating expenses
- Eliminate redundant processes
- Reduce stock holdings
- Improve relationship with customers and suppliers
- Order fulfillment
- On time delivery
- Enhance inventory visibility
- Multi-medium interfaces
Collectively, these benefits will enable you to drive down your costs and transform your operations team into one of your company’s critical success factors!