Transportation is the major connector of the upstream and downstream of any supply chain. Effective real-time transportation management are the basic need to maintain your competitive advantage. Keyfields’ iTMS is designed to be operational centric and easy to implement. iTMS effectively manages your resource utilization and productivity.
- Operations centric, intuitive user interface design
- Multi-Companies / Accounts / Facilities
- Multi-Languages support
- Personnel absent / incident
- Personnel validity listing
- Transport job order register
- Last-mile delivery
- Route planning workbench
- Manpower planning
- Personnel workbench
- Cross Charge
- Daily LCL transport details
- Wireless handheld module
- Mobile POD
- Drivers incentive
- Drivers profiling
- License renewal
- Fleet management
- Vehicle upkeep
- Fuel pump transaction
- Equipment assignment audit list
- Equipment expiry schedule
- Payment management
- Billing management
- Sales management
- Dash board for manager to monitor overall transport status
- Comprehensive standard reporting and KPI
Mobility Function – ATOM
- Driver able to see pickup and drop-off point from their mobile device.
- Real time update of Jobs Performed by driver to controller.
- Allows driver to capture Images, DO for trips performed.
iTMS.net is designed using the latest Microsoft’s .NET technology. The result is a cost-effective system that can be deployed across different operating system platforms. The entire system is built on component-based design methodology. This allows functionality to be added, enhanced or replaced quickly and modularly without affecting the rest of the system. Being dynamic to changing needs is imperative in any system. KEYfields’ scalable design allows it to run on all major database engines. This enables any organization to start small and scale the system up only when the need arises. It can be configured to meet individual company specific requirements.
iTMS supports 3G transaction via any mobile terminal with the Web browsing capability to enable performing of transport transaction real-time by scanning and entering information on the spot. Non 3G or Mixed (3G and non-3G operations) are also fully supported through comprehensive operation reports (e.g. Job Sheet, POD, etc.) couple with easy to user transactions screen.
Benefits : why iTMS!
- Maximisation of Fleet and Resource
- Eliminate redundant processes
- Alert of Pass, Road Tax and Insurance Renewal
- Improved customer service
- Standardised Controlling Operations
- On time delivery
- Information visibility & Traceability
- Multi-medium interfaces
iTMS enhances transportation logistics to boost on-time deliveries and customer service levels. With the adoption of iTMS, it facilitates your company to be the top notch transportation and logistics service provider.